Monday, June 14, 2010

Diamonds...

Every day I am amazed at the gift I have for finding diamonds in the rough...

I have always been good at in minimal amounts of time pulling out the perfect quote, passing along just the right book, finding a great article that is applicable to a conversation...

it lights me up to be able to share with people what I have found, to let them know how much I value them, how much I appreciate their presence in my life... a quote in and of itself won't do that, but when picked just when ripe, plucked from the vine and given to the right recepient... that can be the work of God, with my hands... a balm to a bruised soul, wings to a broken heart, a rush of peace that all is as it should be...

When I remain open and allow the goodness of life to flow through, it rushes in, wisdom is shared, information is gleaned... and suddenly I am given things to share with others, which always brings me great joy...

But it is truly not me, there is a divine compoenent... I am the net that catches it... but I am grateful for the opportunity to fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment