Monday, March 8, 2010

One of those days...

Today has been one of those days where every e-mail, every click I make I stumble upon something that feeds me, that is needed for someone else, that I am able to use to share this glorious life... I love days like that!

"Psychically, it is good to make a halfway place, a way station, a considered place in which to rest and mend after one escapes a famine. It is not too much to take one year, two years, to assess one's wounds, seek guidance, apply the medicines, consider the future. A year or two is scant time."
Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Women Who Run With the Wolves.

On the left hand side are notes from him, and then these hauntingly beautiful pictures…
http://www.dayswithmyfather.com

And this beautiful video
The Gift of An Ordinary Day by Katrina Kenison
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment